PT Compliance Group, LLC
24569 Route 6
Towanda, PA 18848
Information we collect and how we use it
PTCG Compliance Group, LLC (“PTCG”) may collect the following types of information, which will be used for the purposes for which it was collected and the purposes set forth below:
- Information you provide – When you use or access PTCG’s online products, software, online services and web sites (collectively, the “Services”), we may ask you for personal information. We may use your information, including but not limited to personal or business information, technical information about your computer, system and application software and peripherals to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services related to the Services. PTCG may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to improve its products or to provide services or technologies to you.
- User communications – When you use or access the Services, we may retain certain data in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services; and
- Protect the rights or property of PTCG and our employees, consultants, vendors, contractual partners, customers and users.
PTCG shares personal information only in the following limited circumstances:
- We may share your information if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; (ii) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigations of potential violations or breaches thereof; (iii) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of PTCG, its employees, users or the public as required or permitted by law.
In addition to the above, we may share your personal information with our wholly or partly owned subsidiaries.
We take security measures that we believe to be appropriate to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to your personal information to PTCG’s employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf or as necessary to provide the Services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations. However, we do not guarantee that our security precautions will protect against, and , unless otherwise expressly set forth in an applicable end user license agreement with you, we expressly disclaim any liability for, any loss, use, or alteration of your personal information.
Accessing and updating personal information
When you use or access the Services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request (if it is not required to be retained by law or for beneficial to maintain it for legitimate business purposes). We ask individual users to identify themselves and we require that users correct information as necessary so that the information is accurate and up to date. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backups), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge (except where substantial time, expense or effort is required to comply with a request). After you delete or correct your information, residual copies of your information may remain in our backup systems.